Links are a bit sparse this morning - I took the day off work! If you know of an event and want to have it listed here please e-mail me the details.
- Ian Capstick of MediaStyle and Chef Jason Laurin of Essence Catering are opening a pop-up restaurant at the MediaStyle office on Bank Street on June 1st at 7:00pm. $125.00 gets you a seat at the limited First Harvest Dinner and wine pairings by a well-known Ottawa sommelier. RSVP to the Two Loud Mouths' Supper Club.
- American Craft Beer Fest is just around the corner! On June 1 and 2 over 120 breweries and 550 beers are invading the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. The $45 admission includes entry to the session and beer tastings. I'll be there - I'm looking forward to trying new and exciting American beer!
- The 10 Coolest Underground Subways in the World. I've been to three - Paris, New York City and Montreal - what about you?
- Training for Running with the Bulls. One of the things I do want to do is run with the bulls. Luckily there's an app to help me train to run for my life.
- On Everest, On Instagram. I can't text from the garage but they can send a photo from the summit.